Presented by The Tupper Lake Chamber of Commerce
When: September 28, 2913
Where: Big Tupper Ski Area, Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Parking/Admission: $5 per person or $20.00 per vehicle
This year’s OkTUPPERfest is sure to have something for everyone. Between the hours of 11am-6pm you will find live music, food and beer vendors, mountain bike stunt show, chair lift rides (free), craft fair, children’s activities, and so much more. In addition our Autumn Celebration we will be hosting the 4th annual Mud Run for those of you that want to get dirty.
Pets are welcome!
The Kenda – Mike Steidley Mountain Bike Stunt Show presented by Haro Bikes features an extreme, action packed presentation of what is possible on a mountain bike. Watch ten times US National Champion maneuver a custom set of obstacles and ramps during this high-energy feature.
At first sight, Big Slyde’s instrumentation seems atypical. At first note, it becomes refreshingly familiar.
Building on the foundation of guitar and cello, enhanced by the bouzouki, banjo, and the dobro, the music of Big Slyde can carry you to strange and beautiful places. Learn More
Mixing many different genres of music into one catchy, yet diverse sound, The Unknown Woodsmen have truly developed songs that will stick with you. Hailing from Cortland, the band is made up of front man, Phil Muka, lead guitarist, Casey King, bass player, Pete Dawes, &and drummer Luka Starmer.
Schedule of Events
- 11:00 AM – Gates open at the 2013 OkTUPPERfest
- 11:30 PM – OkTUPPERfest Mud Run
- 12:00 PM – Tapping of the first Keg
- 12:30 PM – Kenda / Mike Steidley Mountain Bike Stunt Show
- 1:00 PM – Live music from Big Slyde
- 1:30 PM – Apple Bobbing Competition
- 2:30 PM – Sack Races (age groups 3-5, 6-9, 10+)
- 3:00 PM – Mountain Bike Stunt Show
- 3:30 PM – Live music from The Unknown Woodsmen (set 1)
- 4:30 PM – Mountain Bike Stunt Show
- 5:00 PM – Live music Continues from The Unknown Woodsmen
- 5:00 PM – Chair 2 Closes
- 5:30 PM – Raffle Drawing
- Free Chair Lift Rides
- The Annual OkTUPPERfest Craft Fair
- TL Archers Shoot – Tupper Lake Archers Club will be on hand with bow and arrows to teach young folks how to shoot! This activity is free again this year!!!
PLEASE NOTE: The above schedule is subject to change. More events will also be added regularly so please check back.
Join OkTUPPERfest 2013
Become a Sponsor!
Is your business interested in sponsoring OkTUPPERfest 2013? Click here for a Sponsorship Application. Proceeds from the 2013 OkTUPPERfest go to support winter recreation and tourism. Join us in helping make this winter a great one for Tupper Lake.
Sign up for the 2013 OkTUPPERfest Mud Run!
This low cost trail run is the perfect way to cap off your running season. Challenge yourself to an October mountain run on an all terrain course up Big Tupper Ski Mountain. Click here to register.
Thank You 2013 OkTUPPERfest Sponsors!
Questions? Contact The Tupper Lake Chamber of Commerce at 518-359-3328
or email us at email@example.com.